PANDORA [9/22/2021 4:34:27 PM]
MAJOR BUG FIX - Claim Rewards
A major bug fix has been implemented.
Users were unable to claim rewards for the Phase 1 campaigns. This should now be possible.
Proceed to login as normal. On the home page, you should get a blinking notification to indicate that you have outstanding rewards - follow this trail to find out which campaigns have rewards waiting for you.
PANDORA [9/21/2021 7:34:21 PM]
Claim Errors - Possible bug
Multiple users have reported issues with not being able to claim rewards on the 4 Beta Phase 1 campaigns. We believe we may have fixed this. To try again please follow these steps:
Please try again as follows:
1. Login at https://evepandora.com/ - you may need to either click login or switch user to login again if already logged in to reset yourself on the site.
2. Go directly to the url for your campaign:
Reload this page to clear any caching issues or if you show as logged out - it should reload you as logged in.
3. You should see a green claim button. Click this and it will take a while to register your claim and set your standings on the website. DO NOT NAVIGATE AWAY AFTER CLICKING CLAIM - it will load once your claim is registered. You should then see the same page but the claim button should be gone.
If all else fails evemail evepandora (the character) and i will manually make your claim and issue you the isk either tonight or tomorrow.
PANDORA [9/20/2021 6:16:52 PM]
Bug Fixes + Phase 2 incomming
A major bug fix has been implemented which was causing logged in members to be logged out when viewing the campaigns sections.
Phase 2 will be released tomorrow which will allow for everyone to be able to create their own campaigns and missions. During Phase 2, more missions and campaign types will become available for creation by the user.
To be able to create a missions or a campaign, you MUST have evepandora.com in your ingame BIO.
You will also need either pandora corporation reporter OR pandora corporation admin as a title ingame. These measure are to prevent everyone from being able to create missions or campaigns in an attempt to restrict to leadership and to prevent spam of false missions and campaigns.
A Dev News announcement will be made when Phase 2 of 4 goes live.
PANDORA [9/18/2021 9:19:52 AM]
A major bug has been fixed which sometimes caused new users to see an error page on their first ever login.
We are also working on another user issue which has been reported where a user can be logged out when viewing the campaigns section.
PANDORA [9/15/2021 8:43:00 AM]
Changes to claiming campaign rewards
Changes have been made to claiming rewards on all campaigns which have come into immediate effect.
Members who have qualified for rewards on a campaign will no longer be able to claim their rewards before a campaign actually ends - doing this would allow a member to cash out their rewards value at the time without being able to claim any more rewards between when they cashed out and the campaign end time.
Member will now ONLY be able to claim rewards when a campaign ends, with a 3 day leeway after the campaign end before they cannot claim.
This is so that the campaign creator is presented with all claims after the 3 day leeway ends instead of throughout the campaign.
PANDORA [9/4/2021 6:50:17 PM]
FINAL BETA: Phase 1 Campaigns launched
We have launched 4 campaigns as part of Final Beta Phase Four. These campaigns are locked, making them encrypted and hackable if you are not eligible to take part in one of the four campaigns available.
Each of these campaigns begin 5th September at 12:00 and will run for 2 weeks, after which any claimed rewards will be issued and standings will be automatically applied upon the claim deadline passing.
Evepandora admin is now away on a one week holiday while the evepandora system handles tracking kills etc for the 4 campaigns in action.
See you soon!
PANDORA [8/30/2021 5:20:37 PM]
FINAL BETA: Teething problems fixed
Well....it's been a busy day.
The original first batch of Final Beta Phase 1 campaigns were due to launch last night, however, an issue was picked up late yesterday afternoon causing the database CPU usage to spike to 100%. This was resulting in lock ups in the database and poor performance.
While this issue has been ironed out, we also suffered an Application Pool shut down with our server provider causing 3 hours of downtime this afternoon (eeek!).
Several other teething problems with the big Final Beta Phase 1 release are being fixed as this is typed and several patches to the back-end to help optimise data performance will be patched throughout the evening.
Users can still create their own Supply Missions. While logged in, simply goto Agency > Missions and select Create Supply Mission.
With the patching going on, this does mean that the planned campaign releases are now pushed back to either late tonight or tomorrow morning. We will post an update when released.
PANDORA [8/29/2021 1:20:25 PM]
FINAL BETA IS GO!
We have now entered the final phase of our Beta testing.
There will be four phases over the course of 3-4 weeks during which content will be released for users to test.
We are currently in Final Beta: Phase 1, of which the purpose is as follows:
A campaign for each of the four main factions in faction warfare will be launched at 20:00 on Sunday 29th August 2021 by evepandora. Those with kills during each of these campaigns against their enemy factions will gain standing with evepandora and will lose standing against those they kill - with the character, their corporation and their alliance if applicable
Member pages will show standings changes
Corporations pages will show standings changes
Alliance pages will show standings changes
The isk reward in campaigns and missions should change according to your standing with the issuing agent/agency.
Supply missions can be created by logged in users (via the missions area) provided they meet the following criteria:
- 'evepandora.com' is in your ingame bio and you have either the ingame title 'pandora corporation admin' or 'pandora alliance admin'.
News, Historical entries and After Action reports can be made on your corporation and alliance pages provided users meet the following criteria:
- 'evepandora.com' is in your ingame bio and you have either the ingame title 'pandora corporation admin' or 'pandora alliance admin'.
Keep an eye out for further dev updates - these will be regular during FINAL BETA!
PANDORA [8/6/2021 10:21:08 AM]
A large number of changes have been made over the past few weeks here at eveandora.com. Here is a full list:
Our ABOUT page now has an FAQ section to help explain the parts of evepandora.com to assist in the user experience. This section will continue to be added to as development continues.
Users now have their own Loyalty Standings with individuals, alliances and corporations. As missions are completed and campaigns claimed, a users standings will increase with these entities depending on whom the mission or campaign was issued by. As your standings increase with one of these entities, so too do your increase in rewards margins. Likewise, your standings will decrease as you fail missions. Your standings will also decrease against entities which your campaigns are against.
You can also see what your standings are for entities that have created a campaign or mission in the mission and campaign listings and in the actual mission or campaign itself.
See our FAQ section for standings flow.
Users can now create supply missions for themselves or their corporation or alliance. See our FAQ section for further details on how these work.
Corporation and Alliance Administrators
Users can now create News reports, After Action Reports and Historical entries for the corporation or alliance as well as generate campaigns and missions.
News reports, After Action Reports and Historical entries can be created from a users corporation or alliance page.
Campaigns can be created from the Agency Campaign page, likewise, missions can be created from the Agency Missions page.
Users must meet certain ingame titles and criteria to be able to carry out these roles. Please see our FAQ section for more details for each of these.
More missions to come.
Fine tuning of standings.
More beta testing on missions and campaigns.
Public release planned within the next couple of months!
PANDORA [4/8/2021 4:27:37 PM]
Due to other planet-side project, evepandora development has been stalled for the past 8 weeks or so - we are now back on with continuing our work.
Over the coming days we will be improving load speed to certain areas by making changes to our data storage.
We will also be testing a number of campaigns for Factions, Alliances and Corporations.
At the same time, we will be giving our members within certain roles the ability to add news to their alliance and corporation pages.
PANDORA [1/27/2021 10:53:00 AM]
A Big Pause
The last of the current BETA campaigns ends today after which the 3 day claim period kicks in. There will then be a week or so of no BETA campaigns and no BETA missions while work and implementation of the standings system takes place.
There is a lot of testing behind-the-scenes going on right now of supply missions and other types which will be put live on or around 6th February along with full implementation of the standings system and the ability for other corporations and alliance to create their own campaigns and missions.
This will complete Development Phase 3 - the biggest of our BETA development phases.
Watch this space!
PANDORA [1/19/2021 1:35:17 PM]
Recognition System & Changes
While the recognition system is being worked on behind the scenes, some changes are coming which will affect as follows:
Currently, PANDORA is calculating based upon anyone with kills in a campaign for kill campaigns. This means that if a capsuleer has just one kill, they have been recognised as taking part even if they do not know it, meaning that it counts towards them having been on a campaign and towards their total PANDORA kill count, making it unfair in some ways towards those actively using PANDORA. This is being changed so that it ONLY counts these factors IF the capsuleer has claimed rewards in recognition of the fact that they were involved in a campaign.
As missions and campaigns are completed and claimed in this way, the capsuleer PANDORA standings for the issuing corporation or alliance will go up, which also means that rewards will increase over time for a loyal capsuleer. For example a capsuleer that completed a campaign with 10 kills for x corporation may get 10 million isk due to having a starting standing of 0.0 for corporation x. Whereas a capsuleer with a standing of 10.0 with 10 kills might get 20 million isk (example not yet implemented and subject to change).
The standings system will also make special campaigns and missions available to loyal capsuleers which would otherwise not be visible to others with a lower standing.
Each mission or campaign has it's own hidden standings increase for the issuing corporation or alliance to be announced soon™.
PANDORA [1/16/2021 8:41:38 PM]
Start of Development Phase 3
Here is an update of all of the thingies that went into the most recent update.
You can now see all of the latest live updates. these include:
- Latest PANDORA News
- Latest Dev Blog
- Available Campaigns
- Top Members: Most campaigns run, Most campaign kills, Most missions run, Most rewarded member
- Available Missions
- PANDORA Stats: System stats for all entities and member interactions.
- Faction Warfare: top 2 most vulnerable systems for each faction.
Hacking has been added to campaigns and missions (see news piece below for full details.
Corporations and Alliances can now add news articles, After Action Reports and Historical entries to their corporation and alliance areas in Entities. Full details of how to add entries will be given in an update during the week once testing is finished.
A number of other changes have been made to styling, increased performance and improved visuals.
Development Phase 3 is now starting which will see the standings system come into play which will work much like capsuleers having standings with NPC Corporations of New Eden. By running Campaigns and Missions for the creating Entity, your standing will increase with those and with their parent entity. Increasing your standing increases your base rewards for loyalty. More on this soon!
We will also be adding more campaigns and missions during our BETA phase. The two starter BETA campaigns are still active and will end at 12pm 17th January - CASH OUT OR MISS OUT!!
PANDORA [1/6/2021 7:31:07 PM]
Hacking of campaigns and missions has been implemented. Hacking works as follows:
- Any campaign that is not available to you (you, your corporation, your alliance or your faction) will show as encoded, displaying the campaign title and description/objectives as garbled encoded text,
- You may make a total of 4 attempts to unlock a campaign before you are locked out of making any further hacking attempts for an undetermined time (max 24 hours).
- Unlocking all encoded characters on a campaign will unlock the campaign, making all details publicly visible for all to see.
Please see the tutorial video below
PANDORA [12/26/2020 5:26:08 PM]
WE ARE LIVE - BETA TESTING IS GO!
evepandora.com went live just minutes ago. This site is in BETA, purely for testing before completion. This Dev Blog will be updated regularly as content becomes available.
- Campaigns and missions will become available regularly - parties who campaigns and missions are available to will be contacted to be made aware. All campaigns and missions contain rewards which will be paid out even while in BETA! You must claim your rewards to cash out - beware, claims made before a campaign ends means you will miss out on any further rewards you could have made in the time left! You have 3 days to cash out any rewards after a campaign ends.
- You do not need to register for a campaign , PANDORA automatically tracks killmails which qualify for the campaign objectives and compiles them into a leaderboard of capsuleers with kills that meet these objectives. This leaderboard will show on the campaign.
DEVELOPMENT PHASE 2
We are now in Development Phase 2 which will take place over the next two weeks. During which time the following will go live:
- Further missions and campaign types available to different factions/corporations/alliances.
- Campaign encryption and Hacking - Campaigns set as encrypted will be encoded and nonsensical to those who the campaign is not meant for. Users may attempt to hack a campaign to gather data on a campaign and to possibly make a counter campaign on a 100% success. They may even unlock it for all to see. A failed hack will result in no further hack attempts for a 6 hour period.
- Corporation News, AAR and Historical Entries - Users may be able to add to their corporation page News sections, deliver After Action Reports and create Historical entries.
- Alliance News, AAR and Historical Entries - Users may be able to add to their alliance page News sections, deliver After Action Reports and create Historical entries.
- Member participation - show which campaigns and missions a capsuleer has been involved in on their capsuleer page.
- Styling - currently the site only allows 1400px width and upwards before styling goes haywire. This will be fixed for smaller resolutions.
- Faction War Page - Speed up load times.
- Add Regular syncing to EvE API's
After this we will move into DEVELOPMENT PHASE 3. Keep an eye on this page for updates as they go live and for any bugs found. To report bugs, please message the character evepandora ingame.